Wednesday, November 28, 2012

When Black Friday Comes...

Hello dear reader(s), it's your favorite Joo again.

Surprise - I found something to bitch about.

Black Friday sucks. People camping out overnight and trampling over others just to save a couple of bucks. Funny how it comes after a day of thanks. I'm all for saving a dollar (ok I'm all for saving a lot of dollars) but at what expense? Is it worth getting up that early and/or running around a store like a lunatic?

On the flip side, Small Business Saturday is something I can totally get behind. People who are able to maintain a small business or have the balls to start one never cease to amaze me.

Why should we be encouraged to shop at a small business one day out of the year? It should be a yearly thing. Get out there and support these people who need it a lot more than Starbucks.

PS: Thanks for all the birthday wishes. It was very hard waiting for a call I knew wasn't going to come. Thank you to my family and friends for being awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment